Saturday, March 28, 2009

Trip to MD





Here are some of the happier moments on our trip :)

One of my favorite trips is back to my friend of nearly 40 years in No Beach MD. I lived across the street from Vicki before moving to New Hampshire in the early 70s. - how time flies :(
Vicki's friend Bill is a new addition to our "family" .. he and Vicki met at a Blues Festival and we're pleased to see they hit it off right away. He is an incredibly talented singer and guitar player and Vicki even tried teaching me a few chords..ha ha .. I think I'm definitely too old to try new tricks on guitar!

We are so happy to see Vicki happy and hope to see Bill in her life for many more years to come.
We were also so happy that we got to spend a few hours at lunch with my brother Wally and my sister in law Sharen. Wally will be FIFTY this year - April 10th ... golly I can't believe it.
We presented Wally and Sharen (her birthday is 3/28) a picture of my dad flying over Korea that we had framed..they were so excited to get it and I was so excited to give it. Wally works on the Hubble spacecraft and Sharen works with the Delta rockets so it's always exciting hearing about their jobs. Unfortunately, they work constantly so we don't get to spend much time together :(
Well..time to sign off for today..see ya tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our travel blog and feel free to share your comments