Monday, April 27, 2009

Monroe LA stop over and Quick Pizza Recipe

April 25, 2009

We stopped overnight in Monroe LA at what was called a “5 Star Resort”…it was definitely NOT a 5 Star!…Shiloh RV & Travel Resort. Small, older campground. Pool wasn’t open yet. No hot tub and noisy!

Spent a quiet night reading (since we didn't hook up the Satellite TV) after the noise died down from the race track next door!

Fixed an easy pizza with a pre-made thin crust pizza:

First I spread EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) on the crust

A can of tomato paste is spread over all then I drizzled a few teaspoons of Basil Pesto over the paste.

I added cooked Hot Sausage, 1 can mushrooms,I had some leftover fresh tomatoes and onions with blue cheese from my salad the night before – so I added that! Generously added pepperoni for Perry.

We didn’t have any mozzarella on hand so used Mexican blend cheddar – heated at 425 deg for 10 minutes and it was yummy!


__________________________________
Recommended Business Opportunities
http://www.cherylwrteam.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our travel blog and feel free to share your comments